Artificial Grass is perfect for all your outdoor space, making it a low maintenance, beautiful and functional to outfit a roof, deck or patio outdoor space.
ARTIFICIAL GRASS FOR ROOF, DECKS & PATIO
Since it doesn’t require seeding, like natural grass, you can place artificial grass in any area. Regardless of the amount of light or the surface you’re looking to place it on.
An artificial grass roof is a popular option. It is excellent for apartment buildings or other places where having access to a lawn isn’t possible. It’s a great way to create a green space without having to worry about anything else.
You can do the same thing for decks and patios. This allows you to have an area that doesn’t require watering, fertilizing, or maintenance. It’s the best way to have a lawn without any of the work.
Since you can customize your synthetic grass options, you can find one that is the texture you’re looking for in your space. This means it can be soft enough for kids to play, durable enough for pets to use, or perfect for reducing heat, long lasting for high traffic use or it holds up beautifully even for sports.
Artificial grass is a great way to customize your indoor or outdoor space. A synthetic lawn for your roof, deck or patio will create a lush environment that you’ll love to spend time on without much work.
BEST ARTIFICIAL GRASS FOR ROOFS, DECKS AND PATIOS
- Comprised of the highest and best grade of components and safety measures throughout the manufacturing process; from tufting, coating, secondary coating, and extrusion
- Exceptional durability with our backing that allows for breathability and drainage
- Complete with our manufacturers 15 year transferable warranty
- Custom design build installations
- Multi-purpose, allowing for a variety of uses for one area depending on your needs
- Ideally suited to multiple applications – landscape, golf, pet, playground, rooftops, commercial, poolside, and more
- Helps prevent erosion by protecting the ground beneath and keeping it in place
- Water preservation as it does not demand watering like traditional sod lawns
- Aesthetically pleasing with the ultra-realistic look and feel, staying green year round
- Fully recyclable
- Limited vapors to environment with low to no off gassing when newly installed
- Less pollution as there is no need for lawn maintenance and the petrol fuel vapors associated with the lawn mowers and other maintenance tools
- Limits the use of hazardous chemicals as found with weed killers or harsh fertilizers
- Extremely low maintenance holding up beautifully regardless of the weather, month, or season
- Long lasting, durable and holding its beautifully manicured look from day one and able to withstand heavy play, foot traffic and use year after year
- Environmentally friendly
We are Here to support you
At Durham Artificial Grass, we are here to support DIY Projects, Contractors and provide professional installations. Our staff are backed by 35+ years of horticulture knowledge to provide you with the best possible service for you and your projects.Get A Quote Financing Available